It’s barely the first week of class, they’re at it ALREADY.
NOTE: I’m going to make it my mission to destroy every single one of these that I see for the rest of the semester.
Pro-abort compassion for pregnant women at its finest.
Destroying cards that offer help to people who may be in a crisis in their life. Yea, that’s REAL smart, OP.
Freedom of speech encourages more ideas and possibilities being brought to the table. What you are doing is trying to silence those who disagree with you and, in this case, only want to add another option to women in need and help. That’s called Communism.
"I’m pro-woman! I make sure they don’t hear about those pesky pregnancy centers and adoption agencies!"
I’m eliminating your resources because I support your choices! As long as you have to
pay come to me to make those choices!
One father, a computer technologist, said the following about what he would think if the baby turned out to have Down’s:
“I’m sorry to say that I just couldn’t accept that. I mean, I’ve worked hard to get where I am, I worked hard at Cornell. And I want the same for my child. I want to teach my child, and have him learn. Maybe it’s unfortunate, maybe I should be more accepting. But I don’t want a child with retardation.”
Later, in the same book, he said:
“I’m sorry to say I couldn’t think about raising a child with Down’s. I’m something of a perfectionist. I want the best for my child. I’ve worked hard, I went to Cornell University, I’d want that for my child. I’d want to teach him things he couldn’t absorb. I’m sorry I can’t be more accepting, but I’m clear I wouldn’t want to continue the pregnancy.”
Rayna Rapp Testing Women, Testing the Fetus: the Social Impact of Amniocentesis in America (New York: Routledge, 1999) 90, 133 – 134
He and his partner were having amniocentesis done with the plan to abort the baby if he or she had down syndrome.Share on Facebook
im sorry rosie youve been a good friend
Twitter Campaign: These are only facts.
Feel free to join in on this campaign to boycott the Exodus movie trailer. I’m so infuriated that it is 2014 and we are still portraying on the silver screen a falsehood of what the ancient Egyptians were! Use the hashtag #BoycottExodusMovie to join. This is honestly some fuck boy mentality honestly!
i will be boycotting this. I hope this takes off
*SHOUTING TO THE HEAVENS*
OKAY THAT WAS KIND OF A FUCKING TWIST.
I love the hp movies but it is so painful because I want charlie weasley, I want peeves, I want a kinder, accurate ron and an unperfect, accurate hermione. I want all the little sassy, clever, lines left out in the movies and all the really important details that were left out.
stop!!!! sexualising children’s cartoons!!!!!! please thank you
please stop telling people what they can and cant get off too??
Just…. so many things wrong with this post. I don’t even know where to start. But as a sampler:
- the number of these “coat hanger abortions” is blown out of proportion with regularity by abortion advocates- Dr. Bernard Nathanson, a former abortionist, admitted to making up statistics of deaths by back-alley abortions.
- In fact the number of deaths by illegal abortions (as reported by the Centers for Disease Control) in 1972, the year before abortion was legalized, was only 39.
- Former Planned Parenthood president Mary Calderone stated in 1960, “The conference estimated that 90 percent of all illegal abortions are presently being done by physicians.”(emphasis mine) (sources cited here)
- Unborn babies are not “like the [cells] that come off your feet and body.” Those dead skin cells will never be anything other than dead skin cells. Unborn babies are living, growing human beings. Your dead skin cells still carry your DNA. Unborn babies have a completely different DNA, their own organs (otherwise the mother would, for a time, have two brains, four lungs, two hearts, etc.).
- "…or save a woman who might end up curing a life-threatening disease?" Yeah, like the female who is growing inside her mother’s womb?
Stop the spread of lies about abortion. Stop painting it as some great achievement for women. Stop pretending that cutting off the uniquely feminine ability to carry and nourish a brand-new life is pro-woman.
Page 1 of 453